Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Who knows where?!?!?!



Ha! Well here is my first attempt at our Adoption Blog. Hopefully, in the next few days it will have a pretty layout and maybe even some thoughts that will, at the very least, be entertaining to read.

Why start a blog?

1. Blogging is the new, hip, cool thing to do and I just can't be left out, now can I?

2. A good friend of mine has been pressing me to start a journal of everything that God has been sharing with me about this Adoption/Orphan Ministry so that I can look back and see how awesome He is. I totally agree.

3. Blogs seems to be the way the adoption community stays in contact with each other, and I am sure that only my family wants to read our current blog about our 1 year old son, Jackson.

So there you have it, "Following God To" is born. Hope that you join us on this crazy journey and are blessed along the way:) More to come, I promise!

No comments: