Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Disney Pictures!

Look! I am posting more disney pictures and keeping up on my end of the deal! What was your end of the deal? yeah....I didn't think you had an end either....oh well. So the new website is on its way and should be ready by next week. My fabulous blog designer Nikki is hard at work and I am excited to see what she comes up with! I know the suspense is killing you but that will just insure that you keep coming back until I finally spill the beans! Oh! and for my new blog's debut I thought about doing my very own blog giveaway!!! (insert oohs and ahhs here). So comment if you have any ideas on something cool to give to yourself......a new car is probably not going to happen but hey, you can give it a whirl!

That is Paul's aunt in the middle, she blessed us with this wonderful trip!






Livi is not far away crying her head off.



aww someone without a huge head....she loves herself some princesses. oh and ignore the snot, it was uncontrollable the entire trip.

Jackson was such a character groupie that he tracked down even the obscure characters like the Fairy God Mother
not so sure about dumbo...but she loved it.



mesmerized by small world with daddy

my little thrill seeker and mommy on the kiddie roller coaster.

There are also a lot of the professional photopass pictures that the disney castmembers take that I am still going through before I order them so just be prepared for a few weeks of the happiest place on earth:)

2 comments:

nell ann said...

1. Disney is awesome and I anxiously await your eleventy million pictures.
2. I'm excited about your new blog! Is it a different kind of blog? The suspense is getting to me!

Tisha Alexander said...

I LOVE me some Disney World. I can't wait to go next month, even if it is only for one day!!! Love the pictures and Hannah will be so excited to see some new pictures of Jackson. ;)