Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Coca-Cola and Ethiopia!

Just wanted to show you what I got when I ordered my lunch today:) Coca-Cola is apparently doing olympics themed cans and this one is from ETHIOPIA! How cool is that? I also included a video of my little man walking around the house. It's amazing how fast they get, it's only been a month since those first tiny steps!






Oh and the uh-bo at the end means "up" (or help) in Jackson language....




3 comments:

Amber said...

That is a cool can! Jackson is so cute!

Amber said...

That is a cool can! Jackson is so cute!

Amy said...

I am just catching up on reading blogs! Yah for Jackson walking...

We really can't wait to meet you guys. I am so sorry I have STUNK at my attempt to call you! We are just so in and out of being home right now. SOON we shall talk! :)