Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

98 and counting!!!

We have 98 kids sponsored!! RLC decided on the Kebebsteshay Orphanage which has currently 120 kids there. So if your heart is tugging on you to do something big, join us!!! You only have a little time left! Scroll down to read more about this awesome opportunity! These kids are so beautiful, I would post some pictures but I am probably not allowed to. So take my word, they are all BEAUTIFUL BABIES:) Also if you have visited this orphanage or know anything about it, comment me! I would love to hear your story! Thanks.

No comments: