Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sorry....

I really do have blog posts to share with you all but I am soooo tired. For instance, I would like to tell you Jackson has successfully moved into his new bunk beds with not one problem at all (and the pictures), and how he also peed in the potty for the first time, and how all of the sudden decided he doesn't need his pacifier anymore..... Yep, all in one week.

Next week I will be blogging about what college he has decided on.

Yes, these are all milestones that I would love to be sharing with you along with how I have started the nursery and bought a double stroller on Craigslist....I have even taken pictures like a good blogger does but instead.....I am going upstairs to take a nap:)

5 comments:

jody said...

i haven't posted in forever either b/c i am just TIRED and we also just bought a double stroller on craigslist!! yay craigslist! :) get some sleep!!

Troy said...

Yep, I'm there with ya ... the official work on the nursery has began and that is all-consuming right now ... gotta get things posted in the near future. Hope you got good rest yesterday/last night.

Kristi J said...

Haven't even started nursery but will be getting to that soon :) My boy pp'd on the potty once..but not again..I need to get on that one...He still LOVES his paci though. I"m jealous of your nap...kristi

A.H. said...

Hi Paul and Dee Dee...We just completed our homestudy and will have our Dossier packet by the end of next week. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do now for the Dossier?

Thanks,Audrey

A.H. said...

Thanks...So is there a format for the recommendations to follow? Do I need to basically record my expenses and income for the month for the monthly budget...and for how many months?

I love blogs. This is great to get the info. early. Thanks again, Audrey