Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Thought Provoking Post

So I just finished my morning coffee and journey through adoption blogland and came across this post. I have never been to this blog before but I found this post super insightful and actually reassuring----maybe I am not the only person that thinks like this. Anyways, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about it. Comment me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that link. It definitely is one of the best posts I have read in a while. So much food for thought, and so true about the many emotions and grieving, especially some of the parts about selfishness.
Thanks again, -T

Erin said...

I too found comfort knowing I wasn't the only one going through these cycles of uncertainty and questioning. I really love the way she laid out so honestly the internal conflict.

Charles and Heidi said...

Just stumbled onto your blog through Carolyn's facebook. Love reading about your process of adoption. This link you posted is so honest and brings up so many issues that I have not considered. Eye-opening to all of us who have not been on this journey. My prayers are with you every step of the way.
God is good!!
Heidi