Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today.....

Today I had a meeting at the immigration office......it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I still have some tricks up my sleeve and hope that this will indeed work out sometime next week but I was pretty upset to say the least this morning.

However some wise words from Mckmama have really helped to change my view on things today. It is very strange how much comfort and support I find in the blog world:)

I will try to keep you updated on any progress.....

4 comments:

Jess & Matt said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep praying for you guys.

Amber said...

I am still hoping for the best right along side you.

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

I too love McMamma's blog and found this particular post spoke to me where I was as well... funny how people you don't even know can provide so much comfort and support.

We're praying for you!

Mandy said...

I know you can win this one...I have confidence in you! Immigration doesn't know who their dealing with. :)