Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Update!

Renee checked in our cutie pie while she was there picking up her son:) I love getting updates from traveling families. Just knowing a little bit of what she is doing during the days makes it easier.


I wanted you to know that I did see your little girl. I belive she was in the walker everytime time i saw her but there may have been one time she was sitting on a blanket. I didnt get to check her clothing size the one time i went to try and talk to her she fussed a bit so i backed off. It was hard to spend much time at Hannah's Hope for us because our little guy is a very active 10 month old and doesn't want to be held a lot. I remember the first time I saw her she was sitting in the walker playing with some kind of toy (looked like a plastic egg) she was kind of by herself and very contently putting the toy on her head and then taking it back down.


What a silly girl:) I hope we hear about a court date this week.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to meet you and have dinner with you in Dallas!