Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Still no news

We took a random trip to Chicago over the weekend and we just got back in town......but I still haven't heard anything. Some families on the listserv with June 4th court dates posted that they passed today so I have called and emailed Christy (Julie our caseworker is in Ethiopia right now so we have Christy now) but she was at lunch I think................I am frustrated and just want to hear the news either way. I am tired of waiting.

3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Hope you hear soon. It is sometimes like torture....

Jess & Matt said...

I hope you hear something real soon.

Kelly said...

Wow, I hope you hear something really soon. Not knowing would be very difficult.