Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Waiting for Good Things

Jackson's morning devotional brought me to tears this morning:


Kaitlyn is so excited! She and her family are going to a camp where they will have lots of fun. She waited and waited. And now the special day is here. Have you you ever had to wait for something special? It's hard to wait for something that we know is going to be very good. The Bible says that God has many good things for us on earth. But he will also have good things for us in heaven someday. Everything that God has for us is worth waiting for.


My Bible Verse:

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5

My Prayer:

Lord, it's sometimes hard to wait, But what you give is very great.







Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to me.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Wow!

Troy said...

seriously? how's that for God saying ... I got your back? I love hearing how God interacts with His people.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I would be a blubbering mess. But waiting is a part of it, and God knows we are sooo impatient (especially me!!)

Mandy said...

He's involved in every area of our lives. I love that He can speak to us in our children's devotionals! I was at VBS this morning with the kids and the theme is Fear Not. I realized I needed to listen to what they were teaching because it applies to me too. :)

Chasing Pure Simplicity said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! What a beautiful reminder of all of the good things that God does, and IS doing!