Tonight while we sleep a court in Ethiopia will decide on whether or not Miss "S" will become an Aarseth!!! We are a little nervous, ok I am A LOT nervous, but standing firm on God's promises and blessings to us. Please pray with us tonight for "S"'s birthmother and for our agency and for the judge! We may not know the outcome for several days but I will post as soon as I hear something!
Oh and our CIS problem isn't fixed yet so your prayers for that would be greatly appreciated as well!! I am going in the morning to see if I can get some more information.
7 months ago