So here's an update. I really want to use Gladney but they won't send the dossier to Ethiopia until Jackson is two which is MARCH! That is kinda a long ways away. I got the AAI packet this week and I like them but still unsure. They let you start whenever but I don't know.... Also, (as if I don't need anymore stress) we decided to sell the house! AHH I know. We figure we have a lot of equity in this house and we can split what we make on the adoption and the down payment on a slightly larger house near the school I would love the kids to go to. Sound smart? I have no idea. But with the market the way it is who knows. We are just going to try it out and see how it goes. So maybe just waiting and using Gladney is best. But it just seems too long.
Oh and AAI sends PICTURES of waiting children with their packet and I totally fell in love with this sibling set of 4 kids.... I am telling you they are gorgeous. But then my too smart of a husband pointed out that I am only 12 years older than the 12 year old. Yeah that could probably be a problem:) So I guess I am just going to pray like crazy that they get adopted because for some reason they just stood out among the rest.
So that's where I am at right now..... let me know what ya think:)