Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Monday, October 13, 2008

AHHHH!! it's here!!!!

Oh man have we been on our toes around here.... So I know you've been waiting and believe me I have been waiting! (It looked like something important got lost, not anyone's but a very slow slow postal worker's fault:) but in the end it was found and all is good again!) So what you've all been waiting for..... We are OFFICIALLY


on the girl's waiting list!!!!

What does this mean? Well it means there are 25 families ahead of us waiting for kids....Lots of families are on both the boys and girls lists so our numbers will go down even with lots of boy referrals. We are so excited and thankful for everyone who has been praying for us! Oh and the estimated time limit is anywhere from 6-8 months until we are numero uno:)


14 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

I found your blog from AGCI yahoo group! We are a couple of weeks behind you. We are still waiting on my state background check to clear and then we'll be sending our dossier to AGCI. We will be on the sibling list. I love your blog! I just wanted to say hello! :)

Those Dandy Dillards said...

Congratulations!!! Yay! I'm glad you are finally on the list! Thanks for letting us know :) Yipee!

Chris and Jana said...

yay! congrats! we can't wait to get all of our checks done so we can join you on that list!

nell ann said...

YAY YAY YAY!! Congratulations! I have a question. Does your number reflect the referrals (and referral acceptances) of this month? Because I thought they did the numbers as up-to-date as possible for the first time. I could be wrong. Who knows. Maybe I think that because we got our number at the first of the month. I am so excited for you! How cool would it be if your number doesn't count that because you already KNOW that next month your number will be lower!! Yay again and a big HUGE congrats, list buddy!

HoodMama said...

Yippee!!! 26 is awesome and those months will fly by. Prayerfully! :)
Sorry about the fair/chicken fried bacon/thing. But you sure did make me feel better about my boycott!
Have a great week.

Tisha Alexander said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I had no clue that once the dossier was sent, you were on the waiting list. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!! Take care.

Vanessa said...

Praying those other 25 go quickly!!

Leann said...

Congratulations!! May your wait go quickly!

Leann (referral 7/2, waiting for court and hoping to travel soon!)

dad2aandj said...

Congratulations!!!!! I hope the wait goes quickly...

Blog Shmog said...

Congrats! That is a HUGE milestone! I hope the waiting isn't too long for you guys!

Amber said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!
Good for you guys! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you!

Kristi J said...

I found your blog through the AGCI google site thing...we're #19 on the list for girls...congrats on joining us all on the waitlist, kristi

Kristi J said...

We're in Seaside, Fl. It is so peaceful and family friendly..no car driving anywhere...we love it here. We've been here lots..only about 7 hrs. from Brentwood, TN...how old is your baby? My baby is 18 months old...his bday is April 12th..kj

Brian and Autumn said...

You've been tagged.