Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving- Ugandan Style

Yesterday we did pumpkin carving with the entire choir. It was a lot of fun and the kids had never done it before, although their pumpkins were very impressive. Then Erisa, Junior, Jackson, Auntie Marci, baby Jackson, Paul, and I went home for dinner and to finish Back to the Future. After that we went bowling and had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures! Oh well, here are some of the pumpkin craziness.


You want me to dig that out?







Auntie Marci



Uncle Godfrey's




Jackson carved his name!

Junior the ham:)



Ester


Grace





Erisa and his pumpkin with ears

Viola, i think



Jackson



Ivan being silly



Erisa

Jackson

Erisa

my boys









2 comments:

HoodMama said...

THOSE CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Their smiles are contagious!!! I know they have been a blessed hanging out with you and vise versa (or however you spell it). I'm sorry I missed the concert but would love to see the video. I had a dinner planned and couldn't miss it.

The pic. of the kiddos carrying their jack o lanterns is great and should maybe go on your desktop, thereby replacing anything that is on there now. :)

Vanessa said...

It looks like you all had a blast!!