7 months ago
Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Tagged! and unofficially 24?
I've been tagged! This is my first time to be "tagged" so I am excited to participate! Thanks for the love Autumn!
1. I literally have some weird sleep disorder where I require more sleep than the average person... I know I know. But I have even have an extensive sleep study to prove it. I could definitely sleep every night for 16 hours no problem... It's too bad that schedule doesn't work with a toddler or really any normal lifestyle and I have super expensive medicine that I can never afford so I just deal with being tired all the time. I take a nap with Jackson most days so that helps me a lot. Doesn't help the laundry or the vacuuming but it helps me be a better mommy so that's what really matters:)
2. this isn't very random or weird but I am a huge bookworm....Paul says that my weirdness is that I have actually made it through a Tolstoy, in which my response was "who hasn't?" oh yes, I forget that not everyone is as nerdy as I am.....
3. I love all things 1980's. I even have a record collection which includes my all time favorites The GoGo's. From breakfast club to big hair and leg warmers, the 80's will always have my heart:)
4. I am currently taking a guitar class at the community college. It's nothing like the rock star class I imagined and instead I am painfully making my way through reading music and learning the classical style of guitar....but for 35 bucks a semester you can't beat it. oh and by the way...I am super terrible.
5. I once ate an entire can of cheese whiz in one minute.....crazy church camps.
6. I don't really like peanut butter and my friend Ann Marie (you know, Nastia's BFF) thinks I am from a different planet because of it.
7. ummm I just got our biweekly update and I think UNOFFICIALLY I might be at most #24 on the girls list!!!! Now I don't know for sure but I do know that I have moved down at least 2 spots!!! PROGRESS PEOPLE! PROGRESS!
ok now to tag 7 peeps.