Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can't count

Ok so apparently I can't count..... If Kristi is #1 (there was a mystery person between kim and Kristi) then we are #9, if she is still at #2 (which I don't think she is) then we are at 10. So I guess I'll just say we are 9 1/2 until Kristi gets her call and then I can for sure be 8:) Let the shopping begin.

4 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Yay!!! How exciting. The list is going fast all of a sudden, love it.

Troy said...

Yeah, wasn't sure about that ... on 'the list' it had NellAnn and Kim both with #7 so would that still put you at #10 if Kristi is #1?? Bah, I don't know!

Troy said...

Yeah, that makes sense too :) ... so we may be #13 .... I like that better ... ok, I'm with you! Keep finding more of those for us. :)

Clark and Sarah said...

Single digits! I remember how great that felt. I just found your blog and look forward to following your journey. We have a 2 year old son and are leaving in 5 days to go and get our 1 year old daughter from Ethiopia.