Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Officially......



and still I think unofficially


Julie also said 30 families are traveling from the last week in December to the first week in February!! That means lots more room for our babies at HH! ;) Praise God that everyone is getting through court.....I know that our most stressful time is ahead of us but it is so wonderful to see these precious families pass and get their babies.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We are not on the wait list yet, but you guys are cracking me up with the detective work. I know I will probably be the same way. :) That's encouraging with the 30 families travelling soon. That sounds like a lot!