Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Monday, January 5, 2009

unofficially 13

Ok from what I can tell 2 referrals went out today and we are now #13! I am SO HAPPY that agci is back open and referrals are going out....being closed for Christmas break was really hard for me for some reason....maybe just being away from our daughter during the holidays is just hard period.

Ok AGCI moms let me know any news and if you think my unofficial number is correct!

1 comment:

Those Dandy Dillards said...

Yay - how exciting! I am happy for you that the office is back open and making referrals. Can't wait until it's your turn!