Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Learn Amharic

Well I was hoping to get our bi-weekly update tonight but it didn't come.....So I will just share this with you... It is simple Amharic for adoptive families! We bought this like a month or so ago and I will just admit that I haven't been using it much because it makes me sad to think that we still don't have our referral.....BUT it is really fantastic. It comes with a CD because you know Amharic is crazy hard. And it would be really great for families adopting older children..... It has some much needed phrases like Do you need to use the bathroom? Are you hungry? And so on. Anyways check it out I think you will like it.

5 comments:

Amber Weiseth said...

thanks for the tip. I ordered right away. Hope it makes it a bit easier.

Dawn said...

Thinking about you! Praying that your wait ends soon..very soon!

Kristi J said...

yeah..I'm going into the country cold turkey...I figure I won't remember any of it by the time I'm there anyways...Still no news on court today...I bet more referrals go out at first of week with Christy coming back...She is supposed to be back on Monday, right?? kj

Tisha Alexander said...

This is on my list. I really need to go ahead and get it even if we don't have a referral. I was waiting for the bi-weekly too...
Hopefully there will be more girl and sibling referrals next week!!

Blog Shmog said...

Hey DeeDee! I emailed you! Just want to make sure you got it. :)