Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Summit V

Ok, how many of you out there are coming to Dallas next week for Summit?? We are volunteers so I can't wait to see everyone! I know so far Mandy , Daniel and Whitney, Angel, and Amy will be there..... Anyone else? Daniel is going to be a breakout session speaker so I am really excited about it!


Julie sent us more pictures of Olivia "S" today!!! She is soo cute I can hardly stand it. This alone should seal the deal on coming to Summit:)

2 comments:

Those Dandy Dillards said...

I can't wait to see the pictures - bring them on Sunday!!

Mandy said...

We are looking forward to it...I can't wait to meet you guys!