Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paperwork DONE!

Just wanted to say that our paperwork left my hands at 1:00pm today and should be in Julie's hands at 10:30 am tomorrow.....Praise God! I took a picture of it but I am too tired to upload it right now. Tomorrow I will post all the answers to the What happens next? that I have been hearing for the last two days:)

3 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Congrats! That is such an amazing feeling and such a HUGE accomplishment!

High-five,
Theresa

Mandy said...

Doesn't that feel great to have it sent off? Way to go!

Kristi J said...

yeah..you know it is in her hands...My stash was mailed out today for Baby M...(you know, her picture album and blankets and such..I posted a pic :) Congrats...kristi