Welcome!

Welcome to our Adoption Blog! If you want to know about our story and why we are adopting please go to the sidebar down below to find the archive and find our earliest posts. We also are writing as Adoption Journalists for Red Letters Campaign.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Can I share with you?

Ok so out of desperation of having the same meals over and over and over again I started looking for some new recipes.....I love to eat and I LOVE to cook so I am often bored with my same ole repertoire. Then I found this blog, Life's Ambrosia. It is so yummy and so very easy:) My favorites so far (and this is by no means healthy or low fat stuff.....this is the good stuff) cheesy sloppy joes, slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, slow cooker pulled pork enchiladas, cheesy tator tots, asian pork meatballs (we had these tonight with fried rice....so good), and the flank steak with chimichurri sauce..... So I just wanted to share with you in case you were in need of some new recipes:)

4 comments:

Deseree said...

Paul and DeeDee- Thank you so much for the nice comments about my blog! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed so many of the recipes. Many of the ones that you enjoyed are my favorites too :)

Aubrey said...

Thanks DeeDee! This looks like a great website. I also really like smittenkitchen.com

Karin said...

Thanks DeeDee, now that my meals from friends have run out I am on my own and especially wanting some new crock pot recipes so I can make dinner early in the day before things get crazy after school and with soccer and all!

Kristi J said...

that's my kind of food..I'm totally checking it out :) kj